After the primary fermentation stopped on the 4th day in the carboys and the krausen subsided, I replaced the blow off hoses with airlocks filled with vodka. Three days later, a week in, I took a gravity reading/taste.
SG: 1.020 ABV: 4.5 (4/7)
Tasted great after a week. Slight bitterness but easy drinking and not heavy. The color cam out a little darker than I had intended but still has a good deep red hue. Hopefully another week or so in the fermenter and then I can bottle. Update to follow!
Monday, April 1, 2013
-Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Add spent grains, salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning in bowl.
- In second bowl add one egg and beat it.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the egg-wash and then coat liberally with the spent grain seasoning mix
- Place the chicken on a greased or sprayed cookie sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes. Bake longer if you wish to achieve a crispier crust.
- Then eat and enjoy!